Thursday, November 22, 2012

I thank you randomly.

  1. Thank you to English, for acknowledging that pink is a color even when nobody else feels like it.
  2. Thank you long phone warantees. Like, four times.
  3. Thank you Twilight because now vampires are officially overdone and people have to find new supernatural themes for romance novels. I appreciate this so much.
  4. Thank you Carly Rae Jepson for inspiring me to never listen to the radio again.
  5. That may not even be how to spell her name.
  6. Thank you to the people who helped design and fund the really awesome room I'm writing a blog post in, because although I'm too lazy to upload a picture, if I did upload a picture, you would be very impressed. I couldn't have modgepodged every surface and/or spraypainted it orange without them.
  7. Thank you face wash.
  8. Thank you Vlogbrothers for helping me waste spend like four hours in two days.
  9. I just had Deja Vu.
  10. Thanks to the French for giving really elegant names to things like snails and "HOLY CRAP I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS."

No comments:

Post a Comment