Friday, May 18, 2012

Lauren Has an Idea!

Do you capitalize 'an'  in titles? Sorry, I really don't feel like looking it up.

Anyway, blogging:

For some people, capitalized 'an' or not, I think this title may be their very least favorite sentence in the world. My ideas usually involve field journals, ignoring homework, guts, and money that usually doesn't belong to me (i.e., Project Lunch Room, The Making of Beauty and the Beast). But they result in some pretty good blogs.

Today I have two ideas. Actually, I've had them for a while, but I forgot to put "BLOGGING" on my to-do list.

Number one: I'm going to read every book in my room. I don't know what your room looks like, but from where I'm sitting right now, that's a pretty big job. There's about 300 books in here and I haven't read 109ish of them. But I've been working on it for two weeks now, and I have 107ish left now. I should be posting reviews, huh? One blog at a time.

Number two: This has been in the works for literally over a year. People keep asking me why I'm doing it. Usually when people spend hundreds of dollars on a movie and get no money back, they call it a "Passion Project". I call mine a "I-Already-Bought-a-Cardboard-Cut-Out-and-Therefore-Can't-Back-Out-Now Project". But both kinds sort of work the same way.


No comments:

Post a Comment