Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Where Are They Now?

On the upside of things, I guess there are different ways of going into hiding.

You could transfer to a mysterious wizarding school in England. You could be captured be kidnapped by international terrorists.Your sister could beg David Bowie and his minions to take you to his goblin castle.

You could have been hiding for so long that you have no idea what iconic and not so iconic film references I've been making through this post.

Or, your eye could swell closed, red an puffy over night. It could feel like the lunch ladies have been using it for a "recipe" testing ground. And it could be light sensitive.

So, I guess you could be like me, going into hiding in my bedroom with an eye infection and a patch.

I guess this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment