Saturday, August 20, 2011

Priorities.

There's a theme to this post, because I never did write the end to that Harry Potter blog for you  that's sitting in my drafts. Sorry.

Yes, I still have 104 pages to go in my summer reading assignment. Yes, this took over 40 hours to make and still looks like it was made by a seven year old. But I had to make this video. I just had to. When my English teacher asks what on earth I did all summer instead of read The Count of Monte Cristo, I guess I'll have to explain this to her too:

If you've ever had way too much time on your hands, (which is what we like to call summer vacation), you've probably watched a Potter Puppet Pals video on YouTube. Actually, you probably haven't, but you should. Some teenage girls were getting all worked up about the Taylor Swift tour or the new Breaking Dawn movie this summer, but my friends couldn't get enough of the Potter Puppet Pals.

Really, it's all we watched.

If you're a Harry Potter fan, you'll probably find this hilarious. If you aren't, try not to judge us nerds too harshly.  (Believe me, this is going somewhere.)


When my friend's birthday rolled around, we painstakingly put together a sequel, and it took way too many hours for me not to post the result. 





No comments:

Post a Comment